Saturday 4 August 2012

In the Frame Purse Swap

Last month saw the deadline for posting our purses to our secret swap partners ...


and this is what I sent to my partner ...


I love these clocks, I hope she does too ... so retro and full of memories


I filled it with goodies but I don't want to spoil the surprise for my partner, at the time of writing she hadn't received it

I get so caught up in stalking and making for my partner, I often forget what I've seen in the groups of what everyone has made, and that a package will be heading my way too!

Imagine my complete surprise when this absolutely beautiful purse arrived here ...


Thank you so much Fiona (Poppy Makes) this is truly beautiful, and has been in my handbag ever since it arrived! 

The embroidery on it is exquisite too!


lots of lovely goodies, lip balm, moisturiser, Scottish soap, and wonderful hand cream, I have been very spoiled indeed!

11 comments:

Di said...

Fi has given you a beautiful purse and lovely goodies too. Di x

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Oh, what wonderful purses! I've really enjoyed the swap and watching the purses arrive at their destinations is lots of fun!

Lis Harwood said...

That was a lovely swap idea.

Sarah said...

Lovely swaps, both of them!

Catherine said...

What a fabulous purse. The lovely Fiona really helped me out at the retreat with purse making: she is awesome!

Sheila said...

Oh these purses are so pretty - I can't wait to have a go when it comes up in the Zakka SAL.

Katy Cameron said...

I love both of these, and I thought this one might be for me with the MM fabric :oD

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Lovelies x

Judith, Belfast said...

What a cutie! Fi is one talented lass! I'm not surprised it got put to use straight away! Jxo

Nicky said...

Love that purse from Fiona - lucky you missus! I just love that fortune cookie shape!

I am sure your partner will be very pleased with your gorgeous purse! And more goodies inside? Cool!

Annabella said...

Lovely stuff indeed! I always forget I`m getting something too!