Tuesday 10 January 2012

I Know I shouldn't .....

but I just couldn't help it!  ... so i did!

I kept seeing it all over blogland ... such a pretty thing

and then Katy posted this ...


and resistance was futile ...

my stash was screaming at me, yes screaming I tell ya!


although the pattern calls for 18 fat quarters, these are mainly half meter cuts

i know it's busy, but hey, I'm going for bold here ...



so that's my first Swoon block ...

 I know I shouldn't, I have a million and one things on the go, including the quilty and non quilty things ...

but do you know what .... I love it! 


11 comments:

Judith, Belfast said...

LOL! Resistance is futile! Jxo

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I will Swoon, but maybe not until you have all finished!!

BilboWaggins said...

Oh you Evil Temptress, you! I don't have the pattern but looking at some of the links you've shared it isn't a tricky block is it? I may have to add this to the mental 'list' which is in danger of getting far too long!

Sarah said...

Its going to look fabulous!

Canadian Abroad said...

I love it too!

QuiltSue said...

I'm not surprised you love it. I saw it on another blog yesterday and have been thinking about it ever since. I know I shouldn't!

Annabella said...

I think I`m doing this too. Bought the pattern a few months ago and haven`t used it as couldn`t decide what to use. Your block is beautiful!

Lis Harwood said...

Lovely ;-)

Katy Cameron said...

Oh dear, nothing worse than a shrieking stash... Love the first block though :o)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

It's looking fabulous already!

Nicky said...

Yes I am teetering on the edge too but have a few things to finish first!