Friday 22 July 2011

Let Summer commence! 12 Days - 12 Projects

And I have a plan! 

12 Days - 12 Projects! 

Yeah, I know, ambitious as it sounds, I'd really like to work on some of those projects that I have started.  Ideally I'd like to finish 12 projects over the period of the 12 days I am not actually at work.  By the word finish, of course I do mean finished to either completed top, quilted, quilted and binding on, or even, yes, even quilted and bound and finished!


 
With a quick count up of visible projects that hold potential I spied 7 ongoing piecing projects in my immediate arms reach in the studio.   I know there are something close to 15 quilt tops waiting for their turn on the frame! 


 
Soooooooooo, I'll try to keep you up to date on my progress of the quiet times whilst the teenager sleeps away the summer holidays  :) 


 
If you're looking for me, you'll find me at the bottom of the garden...

... Quilting!


13 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh, your workload makes me feel calm about my own list!! I did wonder about holidays / kids and then I saw the teenager word and all becomes clear, ah.the memories!!

Rhanda said...

Good luck! I need to follow in your footsteps. :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Ooh, that's a good idea! I've got about 100 UFOs, I wonder...

QuiltSue said...

HOW many finished? In HOW many days? I thought this was meant to be a holiday?

Judith, Belfast said...

... at the bottom of the garden, hopefully not buried underneath all those WIPs. Get going girl! Jxo

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What an ambitious goal! Best wishes with all your projects, I am inspired!

Willatar said...

I hope you enjoy your holidays - too ;)

Canadian Abroad said...

You are ambitious. As long as you are having fun while doing it!

Lynz said...

Can you say "bonkers"?!?!? I'd be happy with one finished a week!! Good luck, chickie, if anyone can do it you can!

Barb said...

Good luck!!!

Lis Harwood said...

My goodness, that's a tall order even for you Trudi, good luck with it and I'm looking forward to seeing the finishes - I have no doubt you'll score 12/12 :)

Inspiredbyfelix said...

Wowzers! I wish you the best of luck (and think you should do a daily post with progress, maybe with a totaliser bar so we can get all excited about you hitting your target!)

Brigitte said...

Huh, really ambitious Trudi, although you are the busiest quiliting bee I know! Have first of all fun and it's great you can enjoy your garden while quilting!