Tuesday 11 January 2011

Unexpected Angel Gift

I've been a sucker for swaps just lately, and having just received my swap partner info today for Scrappy Mug Rug Swap 3 today, and posted off a 2nd round of Pork Chop Swaps - both through Flickr groups, today was no exception.

Except today I received a package from Carol aka Mamacjt, an 'Angel Gift' to replace the package from my swap partner that still has not arrived from round 2.  It was definitely sent back in late November, unfortunately, the postal system has let us both down  :( 

Anyway, back to my package ...


Mug Rug, FQ's and an original Zentangle by Carol too!  And you all know how much I love feathers!  LOL


I love this mug rug, bright and beautiful!  And who can resist cupcakes?  I have to tell you, the Teenage Diva could not believe how loud I squealed when I saw I'd received a package from Carol, I think she thought I'd gone mad.  I'm hoping her hearing loss is not a permanent thing!  he he! 

And we baked cookies tonight...


... Mmmmm. delicious!

Thank you sew much Carol!

Happy quilting!

8 comments:

carol said...

Such a sweet post! You are entirely welcome. I'm so glad you like it!

Anonymous said...

Awe, sorry about the bad postal experience! That rug is cute! =)

sweetypie said...

you lucky thing, they are gorgeous!

Barb said...

That mug rug is sooooooooo awesome!

Kim said...

How fun it that.....what a great surprise!....
yeah the weather is not helping the post at all!

Happy Sewing

John'aLee said...

That's about the cutest Mug Rug I've seen!

Sparky said...

Ahhh Trudi..pretty exciting...I am sew pleased for you ...getting something from mamacjt..well wink..I know ...love your goodies..

ps. added you to the blog roll for the next couple of weeks..just saying...

Impera Magna said...

What a darling mug rug! And how sweet of Carol to sent the goodie package to you!

I need to make a few mug rugs as I can think of several people who would enjoy one...