Thursday 22 July 2010

One Thing, One Week Challenge!

Do you know Amy of Amy's Creative Side?  Of course you do, it's the same Amy who organises the very successful Bloggers Quilt Festival.  Aaaah, now you know who I'm talking about!  She's a clever lady that's for sure, I wish I had half her energy and brains. She's had another brilliant idea.  One Thing, One Week.  Simple, and hopefully allowing a lot of us to not stress over the rest of the stuff that piles up and clutters our minds whilst we try and do it all now! 

So, I've taken the challenge, and this week I aim to complete my ORB Pinwheels quilt that I started, oh, several weeks or even months ago.  When I say complete, I'll be happy to turn it into a top that can be quilted in between the 6 others I have to do for other people. 



I'll update you on Monday and let you know how I've got on.  Deal?

So are you up for the challenge?  There's a link on the right side of blog, go on, you know it makes sense!

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

Love the fabrics you're working with! I'll come back Monday to see what you're up to!

Emma said...

I love the pile of bits you've sliced off, a lovely jumble! Crazy, I know! ;)