Tuesday 29 September 2009

Sis Boom, Pow!...



I have the honour of being one of the lucky people to help V of Bumble Beans in her mission for another gather quilt for charity. Beautiful scrap fabrics have been donated by Jennifer Paganelli for this gather quilt.
Aren't they fabulous!

Basically, 30 people make a block each (though in fact we are making 2, one for the charity quilt and one for V) send them back to V and she puts a beautiful quilt together. And trust me, she has made some beautiful quilts, check out her blog and look at her previous gather quilts.

So, you'll find a button on the right of my blog linking to the Sis Boom, Pow! blog where you can follow the progress of this international gathering. I'll be doing my main blogging about my progress over there, but I'll let you know each time. Go check out the blog and the other quilters taking part too!

I now eagerly await the arrival of my package of scraps :-)

Happy quilting!


1 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

It's in the mail! You'll wanna kiss the post person when he/she comes with these fun fabrics!