Tuesday 8 September 2009

A Little late Finish ...

Back in July I finished a quilt but didn't have any pictures of it. My friend and colleague Donna had a birthday just as I was going into hospital, so this was given to her before I had a chance to get any pics of my own.

I'm pleased to say, that not only was Donna thrilled with her little quilt, but she has e-mailed me some pictures of it in its finished state. Thanks Donna! :o)


I was particularly thrilled with how well the quilting went on this little quilt which was originally a 'Big Busted Mystery' challenge. Made completely from stash too!




3 comments:

Greg said...

Thats a nice quilt. I bet your friend is very happy with it.

sweetypie said...

hi trudi lovely quilt god your always so busy clearly you have managed to avoid joining any commitees thats very nice quilting from tina

QuiltSue said...

Lovely quilt and lovely quilting Trudi, thanks for showing it to us.

By the way, I have a bone to pick with you! I downloaded that book about perfect bindings that you told us about,left 3 quilts near the computer overnight so they could see the instructions, but when I came down in the morning those quilts still didn't have their bindings on. What did I do wrong?