Sunday 13 September 2009

A Gift from Greg

I was lucky enough to be the recipient of a Pay it Forward gift from Greg over at Flat out Quilting.
So the package arrived, courtesy of the US Postal Service and the Royal Mail, and the completely oblivious to the beakie little customs man!
And inside was this cute little bag, hand made by Greg, with its own special label, such a lovely touch.
Have I told you how much I love twiggy? I already have a Layer cake and a Jelly roll, I really am going to have to do something with them now, I have a few idea's rolling around. (That's the problem with having so much time on your hands, too much time to think, and plan)
So I need to crack on with my own PIF gifts, they are coming along nicely, I'll post when they have been put in the mail.
Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Greg said...

I'm glad you like it. Enjoy the Twiggy as well!

ladmquilter said...

Oh how lucky you are I love Twiggy too!

Tracey said...

What a great gift!